e:firstname.lastname@example.org 2018 t:+44 7941 090670
• The water in the river Gardon is exceptionally clean and wonderful for bathing. Officially one of the cleanest in France
• There are many beaches along the river, perfect for the whole family
• The Bamboo plantation is the only bamboo forest in Europe
• The Cevennes steam train is a unique experince with great views of the countryside
• Trabuc caves have numerous waterfalls, enchanting colours and 100,000 soldiers...
• Chez Mialet is in the village
• Guingette in Luziers serves simple french food
• Auberge des 3 Barbus is a real treat
• There are also numerous bars and restaurants in Anduze and St-Jean-du-Gard
• Chez Mialet is in the village and is open daily for basic provisons
• Anduze and St-Jean-du-Gard have numerous shops and weekly markets. Both are a short drive or beautiful walk away
There is so much to do, apart from relaxing in the peaceful surroundings! Below are just a selection...
• The Cevennes has the highest number of footpaths (GR) in France and many are suitable for any level of fitness
• There are many excellent cycle rides in the area including the Cornice de Cevennes
• The historical cities of Nimes & Avignon are a must visit
• Le Pont du Gard and the Gorge du Tarn should not be missed
• The cevennes is rich in flora and fauna
• There are 70 species of mammals in the park and 195 bird species, including vultures!